Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Conspicuous Hippos


my kid has developed her own language, and she calls hippos "yum" ... She does this because I took a plastic hippo and pretended to eat her feet with it once when she was a little over 18 months old. She has a bunch of words that developed from our random silliness. Including "ha-ho" for drink and "bwobble" for fish. I'm not sure if I'm getting the spelling right, but you can ask her when she learns to spell. At any rate, i was looking over Roger Duvoisin's "Veronica" and it inspired me to sketch out a quick hippo. Mine's not as wonderfully graphic as his:

1 Comments:

Blogger pbcbstudios said...

i can't believe you found my new site already! it's not ready for unveiling yet - but in due time. cute hippo.

9/28/2006 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home