Friday, September 15, 2006

Bahama Cabs


Just got back from the Bahamas. Its interesting to note that hardly anyone travels there in the midst of hurricane season the week of 9-11. I practically had the place to myself. Regrettably not many restaurants were open and there was prescious little to do for my toddler that she couldn't do back home. The place is still ravaged from the effects of the hurricanes a couple years ago. I was talking to a cab driver there and she was lamenting about how she constantly has to jam people into her cab, so I drew this pic for her.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rochelle Smith said...

Awesome, Sean. I love those peoples in the back - it evokes (sniff) fond memories of the great "Calvin and Hobbes" strip . . .

Any new developments with your comic strip?

r.

9/17/2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger pbcbstudios said...

huh?!? comic strip!?!? where's this?

9/18/2006 7:13 PM  
Blogger MisterZoobadoo said...

the comic strip is in limbo right now. I have one syndicate that's interested, and I need to run some revisions by them. The process of getting picked up by a syndicate is a long and arduous one. It takes months for them to respond ( in one case a year ) and their taste is questionable. Its hard to believe that my material was somehow not as good as the latest Blondie or the Middletons ... Not to bash those artists at all, but its tough to determine criteria of what makes a successful strip.

9/20/2006 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home