Thursday, March 30, 2006

catherine chalmers






I love NPR. On NPR, I've been listening to all of the old This American Life's . You can download almost every episode from the past 11 years from www.thisamericanlife.org. The storytelling on that show is better than most stuff you see in theaters. One story from 1996 featured Catherine Chalmers who photodocuments the food chain. These images are disgusting and beautiful. I don't think I could stomach actually photographing these subjects, but it is interesting. You can view more of her work at http://www.catherinechalmers.com/home.cfm
  • CatherineChalmers
  • 16 Comments:

    Blogger Ryan Smith said...

    Hey Sean, How are ya? glad you found my blog.You have some real beautiful work here on yours! Yeah, I've managed to stay pretty busy lately with freelance...how about you?

    Yeah, it would have been a sweet gig to work on with everyone, over at Buzzie.

    Ryan

    3/31/2006 5:26 PM  
    Blogger pbcbstudios said...

    chalmers photographs are really cool! i have a whole book of them. i even sketched that frog in my sketchbook once and put a big cigar in his mouth! hahah!

    cool work lately. i like the way the king lear turned out.

    if you get a chance there's a best of this american life on c.d. it's a great listen:

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000I725/sr=8-1/qid=1144428832/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-6143207-0548057?%5Fencoding=UTF8

    4/07/2006 9:56 AM  
    Blogger MisterZoobadoo said...

    ryan - thanks man. i'm keeping pretty busy. we'll have to get together soon.

    paul - yah! you lent me that CD a few years ago. Its great. All I listen to now while i work is the old shows. I thought I remembered that frog from somewhere!

    4/10/2006 12:40 PM  
    Blogger Dee said...

    I love Npr and this American Life! I love that sketch you did! Great expression that man has!
    Cheers!

    4/14/2006 4:24 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo forums[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood ways to build an income online.

    3/23/2010 10:09 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aloha every one, excellent chat board I have found It amply useful & its helped me a great deal
    I hope to contribute and help others like this message board has helped me

    _________________
    [url=http://iphoneusers.com]jailbreak iphone 4.0[/url]

    6/06/2010 9:42 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi-ya im new on here, I came upon this website I find It vastly accommodating & its helped me so much. I hope to give something back and guide other people like its helped me.

    Thanks a load, See Ya Around.

    6/07/2010 3:03 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello,
    We are very happy to announce the membership pre-registration drive of AllDayGiveaways.Com!
    To jump start our membership drive, we are offering a no catch 16gb WiFi iPad contest. It is free to enter - just pre-register at www.alldaygiveaways.com.

    [URL=http://www.alldaygiveaways.com][B]free sweepstakes[/B][/URL]

    6/14/2010 10:41 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What's Happening i'm new to this. I hit upon this chat board I find It amply helpful & it has helped me tons. I should be able to give something back and guide other users like its helped me.

    Thank You, Catch You About.

    6/17/2010 8:05 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Heya i'm new to this. I hit upon this website I find It extremely accommodating and it has helped me tons. I should be able to contribute and assist others like its helped me.

    Cheers, See You Around.

    6/17/2010 8:10 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi i'm fresh here, I stumbled upon this site I find It vastly helpful and it has helped me out a lot. I should be able to give something back & assist others like its helped me.

    Cheers, See You Later.

    6/18/2010 11:41 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aloha im fresh on here, I came upon this forum I find It quite accessible & it has helped me out a great deal. I hope to contribute and help other people like it has helped me.

    Thank You, Catch You Around.

    6/19/2010 4:42 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Howdy i am fresh here. I hit upon this website I find It very useful and it's helped me out alot. I should be able to contribute and help other users like its helped me.

    Thanks, Catch You Around

    6/21/2010 12:56 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi-ya everyone, stunning website I have found It incredibly accommodating and it's helped me alot
    I hope to give something back & support other users like this message board has helped me

    6/21/2010 8:05 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi im new on here, I came upon this forum I find It exceedingly useful and it's helped me out loads. I hope to give something back and help other people like its helped me.

    Thank You, See You Around.

    6/21/2010 11:56 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi-ya i'm new here, I came accross this website I find It positively accessible and it has helped me tons. I hope to give something back & aid others like it has helped me.

    Thank's, Catch You Later.

    6/23/2010 4:57 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home